ASHLAND PARK HOURS 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
POLICY ON RESERVING THE PARK PAVILION;
Contact Ashland Town Hall (662) 224-6282 to reserve the park pavilion.
It is reserved on a first come first serve basis.
A cancellation notice is appreciated.
Pavilion area must be kept clean, no trash, etc. left behind.
- Open 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Closed 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Children under 12 years old must be supervised at all times
- No fires except in grills, never leave unattended
- No firearms allowed
- Blow-ups and other playground equipment other than park property is prohibited
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- No signs, markers, etc., without approval of Town of Ashland
- No vehicles, including ATVs shall be driven/parked in park except for designated parking area.
- Place all trash in trash cans
- No camping or dwelling permitted in park
- Alcohol is prohibited as all times
- Park pavilion may be reserved for private functions by contacting Ashland Town Hall (662) 224-6282. Interference with reserved private functions in prohibited. The other park facilities are not included in the reservation of the pavilion and are open to the public.
- Parties reserving pavilion are responsible for cleaning up after use.
- No soliciting. No connection to city power outlets without written authority from Town of Ashland. No excessive noise or amplified sound equipment.